Friday, April 1, 2011

VA THE SOUND OF MUSIC Tribute

Really cool indie/alt tribute to one of our all time fave musicals. Never seen this before. Opening track is killer surf.

1. Dalek Beach Party- 'The Sound Of Music'.
2. Northern Picture Library- 'Something Good'.
3. Mary Queen Of Scots- 'Climb Ev'ry Mountain'.
4. Rileys- 'Sixteen Going On Seventeen'.
5. Bouquet- 'Do Re Mi'.
6. Deltones- 'So Long, Farewell'.
7. BMX Bandits- 'Eidelweiss'.
8. Blueboy- 'My Favourite Things'.
9. Strawberry Story- 'Maria'.
10. Haywains- 'I Have Confidence'
11. Mrs Kipling- 'Lonely Goatherd'
12. Mr Terry Edwards- 'This Is The Sound Of Music'
13. Cesspit Rebels- 'So Long, Farewell'.

somtrib

1 comment:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ said...

My wifes favorite musical. This will not please her at all. But now I can appreciate the music in my way. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails